September 23, 2004

Ranchus for Adoption?

Posted by Hello


I actually wanted to post this message as an invitation for you to adopt 3 of my ranchus. My 30cm fish tank is becoming too small for 2 medium-sized ranchus, 5 growing ranchus and 1 small red-headed oranda.

The 3 ranchus I am putting up for adoption are growing bigger, taking up more space and might pose a threat to its smaller kind. Potential owners would have to be someone who has my handphone number and pledge to adhere to stringent requirements. However, after typing the first two lines of my messages, I decide not to invite.

After being introduced into the house for 3 or 4 months, I have treated them as if they are parentless children which I adopted. I would be very proud to present them as gift to someone, but that someone may not have the time to maintain their living environment. And they being fishes of little monetary value are easy to take granted of.

Anyway, since I have uploaded the picture, I might as well not delete it and let you have a look. The water has just been changed.... this is done once every 6-7 days.

1 comment:

kat said...

nice picture! :)