December 17, 2004

Removal of False Wisdom

This is my thanks to dental surgeon, Dr. Sitoh Ling for highlighting me of the decay of one of my wisdom teeth during a periodic check-up and the successful removal of them just now.

At such “ripe old age”, this is the first time I have my tooth extracted by a dentist, or now more proudly known as dental surgeon. Never thought the extraction of the back teeth, which are said to be stronger, is done so smoothly. Within 30 minutes, I am out of the clinic with my false wisdom removed. They have not bothered me much yet, but problems are foreseeable. There is no better time to remove them than now when I am still very much a student.

Dr. Sitoh Ling B.D.S. (Singapore) practices in Yishun Central Branch of the Pinnacle Dental Group, opposite Yishun 81 Coffeeshop at ground floor of multi-storey carpark. For appointment, please call 67572202.

I have heard of good things about this clinic even before my first visit so if you are overdue for a dental check-up, you can head there. The good thing about this clinic is not much people know about their good dental practice and reasonable pricing and that makes arrangement of appointments easier and waiting time shorter.

No comments: